- Use of These electronic files is subject to the terms of this license agreement. By using this software
you signify that you have read the license agreement and accept its terms. Violation of this license
agreement may subject you to legal action.
- These electronic files are licensed For a single end-user. Your purchase of these electronic files
entitles you to a single end-user license to keep the software files on one desktop computer and one
laptop. You may NOT copy, reproduce, redistribute, resell, or give away copies of the software in any way,
shape or form without prior written consent from the author.
- You may Not copy, reproduce, redistribute, resell, or give away copies of any portions of text or PDF
documents in any way, shape or form without prior written consent from the author.
- You have the right to use these software files for your own commercial or personal use, designs,
photography, web or print mediums.
- You are also entitled to make a single backup copy of any electronic files for your own archival
purposes (see point 6 below).
- Alteration of the electronic files by the end-user are not the responsibility of ChainStyle or the
author, and will not result in a refund. For this reason, it is strongly urged that the end-user create a
backup copy of any and all electronic files on removable permanent media, such as a CD. The end-user is
entitled to make a single backup copy of any electronic files.
- This license Fee is non-refundable. Fees paid for licensed use of electronic files are not-refundable.
- All portions of these electronic files are Copyrighted ©2004 www.Chainstyle.com by Robert Anselmi. All
rights Reserved. Violation of this copyright is enforceable by local, state and federal laws. All other
company names, trademarks, and registrations are the property of their respective owners.